If you’d like to contribute or submit a guest post to Daily Crowdsource for potential publication, that’s awesome. Thanks for thinking of us! We enjoy making & featuring crowdsourcing thought leaders & experts. First, the caveats:
- Daily Crowdsource will not post links to products or services we do not personally endorse.
Cool? Let's move on.
- We will not post articles that are blantant ads, spammy, shady, or link-bait.
We're the foremost thought leader in crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, & open innovation. We only work with trusted & respected experts in the field, & contributing here is a means to showcase your expertise, not hawk your wares ; )
Start showcasing your expertise with a single post, or become part of our team of experts with a monthly piece, in 3 simple steps:
Daily Crowdsource has high standards
- We're picky - real picky. That's because our readers trust us to give them only helpful information. They don't want to read fluff.
- We only accept original articles - You can repost on your blog 30 days after publication, as long as you mention & link to the original article at the beginning of your repost
Daily Crowdsource is Helpful
- We won't accept posts that don't answer the question: How will it help our readers?
Daily Crowdsource Gives Back
- Contributors are always shown preferrential treatment by our team. Build a strong relationship with us, & we'll give back in ways you can't imagine.
- When we need to list companies, consultants, experts, or others as examples in books, articles, ads, downloadables, newsletters, or other resources, we always draw from our contributor team.
- You give to us, we'll give back to you.
Who We Want
- Experts who are knowledgable in crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, & open innovation.
- We're looking for contributors who can submit a minimum of 1 article per month. - This builds your expertise.
- Writers who reply to article comments - Engage your readers & use the comments to promote your services.
- The Style can be casual or formal.
- Aim for 300 words, but can be up to 750.
- Get right to the point & offer real, practical help.
- Answer the question, How will this article help our readers?
- Articles about crowdsourcing projects won't be published. Sorry, I know you landed a big client & are excited, but those are a dime-a-dozen.
Read enough? Time to do - Get started now