Are you interested in the next generation of crowdsourcing? Want to learn more fundamentals of what it is & how crowdsourcing is going to be disrupting the fields of content marketing, advertising, & tech? Daily Crowdsource has launched our first contest to giveaway a Crowdopolis scholarship prize package worth more than $2,000 so you can come learn these answers from the leaders in crowdsourcing. And, since today is Twin Day, we'll give you 2 of everything, racking up the total winnings to $4,000.
Why is today Twin Day? Because I feel like giving away 2 of something. Based on inspiration from Marketing Pilgrim's SEM Scholarship, I thought we'd show them the highest form of flattery & rip off their scholarship idea. We want two lucky winners to either start their career in crowdsourcing, or improve their existing skills by adopting crowdsourcing best practices, or bring crowdsourcing technology into their corporation.
So what will Twin Day give you? How about a twin pack of everything Daily Crowdsource sells - including 2 full-ride scholarships to the hottest conference this summer (which just happens to be on the future of crowdsourcing in content marketing, advertising, & tech) + free credit to test out some awesome crowdsourcing services.
The Grand Prize
Here's what we're giving away as part of our $4,000 prize package:
- (2) All Access Passes to Crowdopolis
- (2) $100 Voice Bunny Gift Cards (Voice Bunny crowdsources voice over services. Wait 'till you hear our demonstration live at Crowdopolis - mind blowing)
- (2) Crowdfunding projects you can launch on our favorite crowdfunding site, GoFundMe, with 0% site fee
- (2) Crowd Census I Research Reports by Daily Crowdsource
- (2) Crowd Census II Research Reports by Daily Crowdsource
- (2) 12 Months of PRO Membership at Daily Crowdsource
- (2) General Crowdopolis Sponsorships (If you have a company you want to promote at the conference)
- (2) Crowdfunding Tips: Knock Your Project Out of the Park Books
- (2) Where Are All The Investment Dollars Going (VC Funding Landscape)
As you can see, the grand prize winner will receive two of everything. One for you. One for a friend, colleague, or enemy - you decide.
Crowdopolis Scholarship Entry Details
- Simply write an article about Crowdopolis on your blog before next friday, June 8 (8pm EST). Be sure to include factual details such as why it's going to be awesome (Look here for inspiration).
- Be sure to include links to the Crowdopolis About page & Register page
- Tweet the link for your live blog article to @DailyCrowd so we can collect your entry & retweet it
- Promote your article as much as you can starting when you publish it until June 15th - The more traffic your article sends, the greater your chances of winning
How to Win the Crowdopolis Twin Scholarship Package
For every visitor you send to our site, you'll earn 1 point.
After June 15th, we'll analyze all the articles & select which entry performed the best. In an effort to encourage quality traffic, not just quantity, each entry can earn two additional bonuses.
Bonus 1: If you join our Eventbrite affiliate program & drive ticket sales, not only will you earn $30 for each sale, but we'll give you 50 extra bonus points for each ticket you sell.
Bonus 2: If your article achieves an average "Time on Page" greater than 2:00 minutes, we'll give you 50 extra bonus points (seriously - not hard to do).
Total Unique Views = 1,237
Sell 5 tickets = earn 250 bonus points
Time on Page is 2:30 = earn 50 bonus points
Overall points = 1,537
We'll announce the grand prize winner on June 19th. The winner will be the entry that receives the most points.
The fine print no one wants to read but you
Contest void where prohibited, banned, or otherwise illegal - we don't break laws, guns do. We reserve the right to make any changes, cancel the contest, modify it, spit it out, tell your lawyers to take a hike, or do anything else we want at any time and for any reason - it's my ball I'll take it if I want to. All entries must be received via Twitter by 8pm ET on June 8, 2012. We may void your entry for any reason. In the event of any dispute, no one wins anything (we'll probably just give this away under other 'suspicious circumstances'). All points will be calculated with the tools, knowledge, & elements we are aware of. All traffic will be calculated using Google Analytics. In the event of a tie, Alicia will be picking the winner at random with a dart, a blindfold, & Dani holding up the tied entries in each hand 15 feet away. You agree to allow Daily Crowdsource to use your submission and your full name for any promotional purposes. You agree to let Daily Crowdsource film you at the event saying whatever we ask for (nothing crude). The final winner will be announced on our around June 19th. This contest is open to anyone 18-years and older, in a city that allows entering this contest, with enough cash to someone get themselves to LA on July 19th. You are responsible for ensuring you can claim the prizes, pay any necessary taxes, and understand that we reserve the right to change the prizes for any non-US resident winners. Void where prohibited, etc... If you have an issue with this, contact us & we'll fix it (ie: cancel it).