Want to see where social media powered business starts? Social Media Business Summit is an exclusive 3-Day Conference presented by BlogWorld & New Media Expo. This is the world’s largest Social Media Business Conference, attended by thousands of business owners just like you and lead by world-renowned social media marketing experts and business strategists.
You’ll see case studies with invaluable take-aways that will enhance your business marketing online. If you’re searching for the most effective ways to reach new customers and grow your business in a challenging economy, if you are a small business owner or corporate marketer considering using social media, or if you are an experienced marketing pro looking to take your social media strategies to a new level, then this is the event you have been looking for.
Be sure to sign up your CMO's, VP's of Marketing, Marketing Directors, Social Media and Community Managers, Advertising, PR and Marketing Strategists to learn from the world’s leading social media marketing experts.
Jacob Javits Convention Ctr. New York
Conference: June 5-7 - Exhibits: June 6-7 2012
Join fellow business peers and Learn How to:
• Create and implement your own social-media marketing plan
• Design a great blog with compelling content
• Grow your business with Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, etc
• Build loyal communities and evangelists for your brand
• Create effective web videos and promote them through social channels
• Use cutting-edge social media measurement and monitoring tools
• Find out what customers are saying about your brand
• Use new media content to supercharge your SEO & SEM
• Contribute real value in online conversations with customers
Network with The Influencers. This is a unique opportunity to learn, network and collaborate with business owners and executives who use social media tools, strategies and tactics to grow their brand, increase sales and improve their business. You’ll also have the rare chance to meet the most successful social media content creators in the world. These are the mega bloggers, podcasters, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ users and social media influencers that your company needs to know and engage. This is where they all come to meet brands who are serious about social media.
It's about learning how to speak with your customers again. Getting into the channels where they are. This why we're here. — Scott Monty, Global Digital & Multimedia
Special for Daily Crowdsource Readers, discount code: CROWDVIP
good for 10% Off any conference pass at BlogWorld & New Media Expo NY