Join this free webinar, April 17th 1pm (EST) featuring Audio-Technica's Consumer Marketing Manager Crystal Griffith & GeniusRocket President Peter LaMotte as they explain how they created "Audio 911″, a viral dubstep music-video promoting a brand of headphones via curated crowdsourcing.
Audio-Technica approached GeniusRocket with the need for a brand-strengthening viral video that would get buzz from their target customers. Within 6 weeks of the concept pitch, the finished "Audio 911″ video went live and generated close to 700,000 views in less than 4 weeks at half the cost of using traditional avenues.
Learn how you can use curated crowdsourcing from this example in this hour long webinar.
Title: Creating Video Content Brands Can Be Proud Of: A B2C Case Study with Audio-Technica
Featuring: GeniusRocket President Peter LaMotte and Audio-Technica Marketing Manager Crystal Griffith
When: Tuesday, April 17th @ 1:00PM EST (1hr)
View the Recorded Webinar Here
- Can you guarantee a viral video?
- How can I guarantee high quality production?
- What risk does crowdsourcing pose?
- What measurements of success did Audio-Technica set to reach with this video?
- What strategies are best for sharing and distributing online video?