On our Intro section you will find preliminary information about crowdsourcing. In this section we answer the questions:
- What is Crowdsourcing?
- What Can You Crowdsource?
- News: Our learn section will give you the latest knowledge in the crowdsourcing industry. Whether you are just starting, or a veteran looking to learn more, you will find what you need here.
- Crowd Leaders: The most innovative leaders in crowdsourcing post their thoughts, research, and viewpoints on the latest trends in the industry. Leaders come from a variety of backgrounds including Microtasking, Crowdfunding, Macrotasking and Contests. Read the latest Crowd Leader posts.
- Start-ups & Reviews: Check out the most interesting startups who are using crowdsourcing in their business model.
- Who's Getting Funded: The who, what, when, where, and how of crowdsourcing companies getting investment money.
- DiscussionForum: Discuss the issues of crowdsourcing in this helpful group discussion board.
- Infographics: Great infographics from the crowdsourcing world
Our Improve section will get you the resources you need to improve your crowdsourcing plans and projects, whether it's for business, fundraising, a start-up, or creative projects. So, click on crowdsourcing tips under out Improve tab and get your crowdsourcing plans going!
Our Study section is for the serious learners. It's a place to find in-depth and comprehensive research on the crowdsourcing industry. This section includes:
- Research Reports: exposing the trends, metrics & market size of crowdsourcing today
- Whitepapers: the top whitepapers on crowdsourcing for you to review & investigate a specific subject of your preference
- Crowsourcing books: a list of books for you to explore & sharpen your knowledge of crowdsourcing
Our features are expanding all the time, so check us out regularly so that we can help you Crowdsource Better with the tools you need.
Our Implement section allows you to enter our discussion forums. In these forums you will find the best ways to implement crowdsourcing into your business or project. In this section you will find:
- Expert answers to your specific question
- Ideas, advice, and suggestions that will help you start crowdsourcing
- A great place to start engaging the crowdsourcing world.
In our attend section you will find crowdsourcing events to attend in order to learn, network, and grow. Events include:
- Special Occasions (such as Crowdfunding Month)